Don't Intend to be Cruel
Very rarely is there a soundtrack so awesome that every track is worth a listen. This late '90s - dare we say it? -masterpiece
is so good that someone in our office may or may not have listened to it everyday on the bus to school for three months in 1999. Not that we're naming names or anything.
Cruel Intentions is the lovely story of over-privileged NYC prep schoolers whose trials and tribulations involve virginity snatching, drug problems, closet gays and leather-bound journals. Here's a couple of our favorites from a soundtrack entirely worth buying.
1. Every You and Every Me - Placebo
2. Bedroom Dancing - Day One
3. Ordinary Life - Kristen Barry
4. Coming Up From Behind - Marcy Playground
5. Bittersweet Symphony - The Verve